Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Longjing Spring Equinox, hand-roasted green tea
Hello Mrs Ngo, normally we inspect our pre-Qingming green teas around early to mid April but need quality assurance processes for another two weeks. So likely to be late April the earliest. Will send mass newsletter to all registered customers when available.Siu PB
Eight Immortals Wudong, Phoenix dancong oolong
I am so glad that you said this. Every year we have to spend a lot of efforts managing our sources in order to make sure they deliver their best outputs. Phoenix oolongs are amongst the most difficult ones since they are so much in high demand and the annual yield of genuine ones is small. Furthermore, Eight Immortals is not an easy tea to process well.Tea Hong
White Peony Classic Floral
The best white peony
I have bought White Peony from a number of shops and this is definitely the best in terms of taste, aroma and even appearance of the leaves! Before I found out this site, I had followed the instruction from other sources to use lower temperature water for steeping white peonies. Now I know they are all wrong! With 90C water the true taste of white peony can be so much more enjoyable! Thank you Tea Hong! Thank you Leo!Sara
Himalayan Finest Flowery, black tea
A Pleasant Surprise
Although this may not be the best of all the Nepalese tea I have sampled, it comes in only second to the hand-rolled first flush Jade Moon from xx (Tea Hong: sorry we have to edit out the shop name), which is almost 3 times more expensive! The aroma, depth and complexity are all there, maybe only a touch less floral. I am happy to save the money for trying out more varieties.pucrettub