Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Danhu Old Bush Song Cultivar, Phoenix dancong oolong
Thank you for sharing your feelings on drinking this tea. It truly is the transcendence of the state of mind that this rare dancong helps us to attain that is the most precious thing about tea.Tea Hong
Yiwu Large Leaf 2013, partially post-fermented Pu’er shengcha
Black Earth; Red Fruit
If you treat Yiwu right, it will oblige with a smooth, obsidian-black elixir of earth, mineral and fog. In a word: rarefied.
The first few raven-dark cups gave way to a mahogany red color on subsequent infusions. The bold, earthy mist evolved to reveal a rich, mingled impression of truffle and cherry.
I wish I’d known this sooner. A caddy of Yiwu Large Leaf has been sitting in the back of my cupboard for months, neglected and misunderstood. Yiwu, it was me, not you!
My one previous uninspired tasting was the result of skimping on the tea as well as miscalculation of water temperature and infusion time. I’ve now corrected those variables after a double blanching. What a remarkable difference.
Do all Shengcha pu’ers have this broad range of color and taste? I want to find out. And thanks, Yiwu Large Leaf, for not saying, “I told you so.”Karen Ager
Eight Immortals Wudong, Phoenix dancong oolong
Will there be a new batch I’m just wondering because Leo said bouquet dancong has a shorter shelf life and there was no spring batch this year.Minh Pham
Lincang Centenarians, traditional black tea
A good dianhong
This tea had a great complexity with a sweet tannic aftertaste in the throat and lower mouth. Really nice with the suddle citrus, and it carries itself well because it is not to weak. I feel like the more golden tips may give aroma but this tea has a nice balance between the two. Definitely a lot more complex and interesting than other more floral dianhongs I’ve tried.Minh Pham