Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Red Plum Classic, gongfu black tea
Shows what teahong is capable of
This red tea doesnt explode with “fragrance”, but instead has this soft, gentle notes of plum. There is little sourness as you might get in other red teas, but a sweet aftertaste that creates a moisture in your mouth. A new hongcha favouriteMinh Pham
Phoenix Classic, dancong oolong
Glad that you like it. Phoenix Classic really is a good choice for many different occasions!Tea Hong
Taiping Houkui Traditional, green tea of shidaye cultivar
Wish I could add pictures here!
The infusion process is already spectacular.
A wineglass with the beautiful fragile green leaves looks stunning!
The sweet bean taste, apricot jam, smooth and silky umami.
And I’m sure you finish it before the bitterness will come.
If you’re not that fast, decant it into another glass 😉Annelies Toussaint
Sacred Lily, Wuyi yancha oolong
A Real Treat
I would call this a mid-roast tea with a high floral aroma with sweet mineral flavours. My mouth is full of flavour, feeling, and the huigan is big! This is a big tea. Dry leaves are long. Layers of flavor and depth. A real powerhouse!Jeffrey Novick