Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Danhu Old Bush Song Cultivar, Phoenix dancong oolong
I bought 1kg of Huang Zhi Xiang in Chau Zhou at 5000 RMB/ jin so it is more expensive tea than this Danhu tea. I did tasting comparison with friends. This tea wins without doubt. Drink it quietly. This tea transcending with most wonderful tastes and scents.Ai Han Ngau
Lily Eccentric, Wuyi yancha oolong
Usually Qi Lan either too little fire or too much fire. This one is just right and very good smell. Excellent Wuyishan taste and after taste. Good for Zen tea for one person drinking. Also good for me and my family for breakfast tea.Ai Han Ngau
Himalayan Finest Flowery, black tea
With hands wrapped around a warming cup of Himalayan Finest Flowery, my thoughts turn to the approaching winter festivities. The tea’s distinctive aroma would mingle nicely with the scent of a balsam wreath hanging nearby. In addition to its woodsy notes, Himalayan Finest Flowery has a silky mouthfeel with hints of rosewater, kumquat and freshly grated nutmeg. Stomp the snow off your boots and come sit by the fire while I pour you some. Would you like a warm gingerbread man to go with it?Karen Ager
Eight Immortals Wudong, Phoenix dancong oolong
This is the best baxian I have ever tried regardless of price. I have searched around HK and Chaozhou to say that!!!!Sofina Chan