Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Raw Reserve 2009, partially post-fermented Pu’er shengcha
The characteristics of this tea appear to morph like a chameleon, and it’s impossible to say which version is more enjoyable. Each infusion of Raw Reserve produced a different experience in color and taste. Using a zisha clay gaiwan, my first infusion unveiled espresso-dark liquor with the taste of unsweetened cocoa and salty mineral hints. The second infusion gave me midnight purple with a velvety texture, hints of bittersweet sassafras, and a lively tinkling on the tongue. The third produced a ruby-tart, deep cranberry concoction with a slightly sweet finish. While each infusion transformed into something different, the tea never weakened. I’m certain there are more surprises left in this shengcha pu’er, but I’d better put a lid on it and take a break before I get too tea-drunk.Karen Ager
Himalayan Finest Flowery, black tea
A Pleasant Surprise
Although this may not be the best of all the Nepalese tea I have sampled, it comes in only second to the hand-rolled first flush Jade Moon from xx (Tea Hong: sorry we have to edit out the shop name), which is almost 3 times more expensive! The aroma, depth and complexity are all there, maybe only a touch less floral. I am happy to save the money for trying out more varieties.pucrettub
Snow Orchid, bouquet Phoenix dancong oolong
I imagine if one picks a lovely, rare orchid out of the snow, this tea exactly mirrors that taste. Exotic florals finished by the sensation of a cool breeze circulating your olfactory system. Uplifting.Karen Ager
Song Cultivar, Phoenix dancong oolong