Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Menghai Spring 2004
A fine Shu
Whether in the gaiwan or a common earthenware tea pot, this shu infuses dark and flavorful, sweet and inviting with no astringency to speak of. Re-infuses well even at 1g to 100ml ratio. Goes smoothly with savory meals and is very attractive on its own.
M.Michael Eversberg II
Tieguanyin Classic 2017
We enjoyed this classic oolong with a spicy lunch today. The dry, bumpy nuggets are pungent and pleasant to look at. I used a black clay yixing gaiwan for this selection but didn’t detect much aroma after three shakes of the dry tea in the heated bowl. That all changed the very second the hot water hit it. This tea was generous in releasing its complex baked aroma. Very pleasant. The first steeping was a quick one. Lovely flavor on the front of the palate in into the nose. Earthy with a hint of black peppercorn yet mellow as the name implies. The second steeping I left sitting too long (or so I thought). It was strong but only in the most pleasant way. We did a few more steepings and the nuggets opened up into what look like rolling waves on a black ocean. The texture lets you know you are drinking a substantial tea. I don’t think this is the type of tea that can be steeped all day, though, as it gives off its flavor quickly. On the other hand, I will steep a few more infusions, let them sit longer, and see what surprises await. In my opinion this is a great tea to accompany meals.Karen Ager
Shèmen Dancong Double Baked 2016
Thank you for your nice review. Indeed those fruit notes do add to the complexities of this very fine oolong. So happy that you enjoy it!Tea Hong
White Shiiba 2017
I forgot to mention that I actually used 3 grams for my 150 taster mug, which made 2 gram per 100 cc water. Brewed for 5 minutes or more. I think people may like to try that too. To me it was much more deliciousJames Lang