Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
White Shiiba, deep oxidation Nepal white tea
Amazing aromas of fruits and flowers that I have not experienced before. A delicious teaJames Lang
Premodern Peony, deep oxidation white tea
My first order has arrived. The first tea I tried was this Peony. Hence my first review.
This tea is a revelation. I’ve prepared commercial-grade white peony from a local teas shop, as well as other Chinese whites, and they tend to pleasant but one-dimensional; that familiar woody taste, but not much more. This peony has a full, round, complex flavour, as described above, making it much more interesting than the common whites. I can never go back to “modern” peonies now, let alone post-modern ones 🙂
2g/100ml/90°C/1,5min is a good starting point, with first a quick hot rinse, as I learned elsewhere on this site.Colin Brace
Cassia Extraordinaire, Wuyi yancha oolong
My most expensive tea ever, and loving it!
I should have written about a few other oolongs I tried since my happy experience with Phoenix Bittersweet, but I have to share with you this one. This is the most expensive tea I have ever bought and so pleased with it. It has a great sweet wood taste and a very interesting spice to it. Not hot or pungent or anything like that, but very memorable character. Warm, refreshing aroma and very tasteful tea. I have stopped alcohol for 6 years now, this tea is like a very fine wine, except that this keeps me sober and feeling healthy 😉Brigitte Thompson
Orchid Gratus, Phoenix dancong oolong
Thank you for sharing your experience and such wonderful description of the taste profile. I’ll make sure your next purchase will arrive with a great array of samples from our Phoenix selections 😉Tea Hong