Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Song Cultivar, Phoenix dancong oolong
Perfume for the palate
Oh, the excitement when the Tea Hong box arrives! Song Cultivar was the first to be sampled after the un-boxing of my second shipment. The dry leaves make music as they tinkle into the gaiwan, blooming into a mass of plump foliage when brewed. The tea is clear and golden brown but tastes like a gray, misty day by a crackling fire. Deep and slightly bitter, it leaves a citrus-like perfume lingering on your palate.Karen Ager
Silver Moon Himalayas, Nepal semi-oolong
A Blockbuster of Everest Proportions
Primrose meets peppercorn in a nostril-flaring, mood-lifting adventure. Two thumbs up and a standing ovation from the taste buds!Karen Ager
Bell Shape Utility Gaiwan
A Good Gaiwan
Its quality and price are hardly beaten.BTran
GABA Orange Extra, de-oxygenised oxidation Taiwan oolong
What a refreshing point you have made! Making tea using a longer duration rather than those popular practice of a few seconds. When I first experienced old style gongfu tea-making in Chaozhou decades ago, this old man moved very fast with his equipment and water, talked fast too (I hardly made out 50% of what he said ), yet he sat there patiently while waiting for tea to brew in his small teapot. I still remember the sensation of the full-flavoured liquor to this day. By the way, the upcoming batch of GABA is going to be a lot more wonderful than this one. — Leo KwanTea Hong