- Tea, White teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Neutral-Cool EnergyUSD 21.00
Baihao Yinzhen at its bestIf you like Silver Needle for its health benefits, but wish for more taste, King Silver is perhaps the choice. There are a few reasons why this pure leaf shoot white tea has better epicurean appeal:
- Traditional processing — it takes more time, more mastery
- Mastery in maturing — not most people in the tea trade know how to mature a white tea like we do
- Special cultivar — we have employed a special cultivar that combines the complexity of a Yunnan Daye and the sweetness of Fuding Dabai to have it grown in Zhenghe, the mecca for old style white tea
- Top quality pluck — only top quality first flush from our specially appointed garden, no blending. Not only does that give a uniform, pleasing visual appeal, but also the fantastic taste that is possible only with such care and dedication.
Net weight: 40 g (1.4 oz) in Kraft-alu packUSD 21.00 Quickview
- Oolongs, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Floral Aromas, Fuller Bodies, Cool EnergyUSD 27.00
Original Tieguanyin CultivarTo old time aficionados, tieguanyin is not just about floral aroma. They seek yun-wei, which can be roughly translated as “lingering taste of various tones and accents”. For the right yun-wei, we went to the origin of tieguanyin for a fourth generation farm high in altitude. Tea Hong’s Tieguanyin Traditional is produced from a particular patch where only matured shrubs of the thorough-breed cultivar grow and are harvested only once year. This is to ensure maximum amount of taste and salutary substances are stored in the young leaves for subsequent mastery processing for the wonderful lingering taste of various tones and accents. Like a fine old style tieguanyin should be.
Net weight: 100 g (3.5 oz) in Kraft-alu packUSD 27.00 Quickview
- Tea, White teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Neutral EnergyUSD 12.90
Zhenghe Old Style White Tea:Before there were the Dai Bai cultivars for the modern White Peony, it had first been indigenous Cai Cha for producing white teas in Fujian. A lesser looking tea plant but capable of a deeper and rounder taste profile, such sexually propagated tea bushes still exist today. Presenting Tea Hong’s very own Premodern Peony — patiently processed like it used to be a century ago, and matured to our tea master’s personal liking. All the wholesomeness of white tea with a fine taste that you can keep drinking throughout the day.Net weight: 40 g (1.4 oz) in Kraft-alu packUSD 12.90 Quickview
- Tea, White teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Neutral-Cool EnergyUSD 13.10
Finest Zhenghe Bai Mudan:While White Peony from Fuding tastes more floral, that from the other earliest region, Zhenghe, tastes longer and deeper. The more tedious curing process is marked by the darker colors on the leaves. This is the best and most classical representation from the origin, aka King of White Peony, a favorite by many white tea connoisseurs.Net weight: 40 g (1.4 oz) in Kraft-alu packSaveSaveRated 5.00 out of 5USD 13.10 Quickview
- Home, Tea, White teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Cool EnergyUSD 9.90
Lighter Style Bai Mudan:White Peony Fuding is a traditional fine quality Bai Mudan from the origin of Fuding. It is a preferred daily tea for its light; sweet, floral and refreshing taste. Others drink it for the health benefits of a fine white tea. Many teashops offer this as the best white tea. We think it is best for the price.Net weight: 40 g (1.4 oz) in Kraft-alu packUSD 9.90 Quickview
- Home, Tea, White teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Cool EnergyUSD 12.20
Finest Fuding Bai Mudan:Slowly cured in the grand tradition in the origin of white teas, Fuding, Tea Hong's White Peony Classic Floral maintains the original character of floral aroma with a sweet, refreshing taste. White Peony Classic Floral is a first flush from a high altitude garden of pure Fuding Daibai cultivar, ensuring the best possible health potency of white tea.Net weight: 40 g (1.4 oz) in Kraft-alu packRated 4.50 out of 5USD 12.20 Quickview
- Home, Tea, Oolongs, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Denser Aromas, Stronger Tastes, Neutral-Warm EnergyUSD 25.90
Bamboo basket charcoal rebakedWe have matured this special batch of tieguanyin for long enough before double baking it the traditional way in a bamboo basket with charcoal ash. To attain an ideal result from this traditional practice requires proper conditioning and in-depth know how. Tieguanyin Classic is one of Tea Hong's best value oolongs. Enjoy the warm, soothing aroma as hot water touches the leaves. Then the characteristic tastes of a classic tieguanyin delivered in a round, smooth body with a unique sweetness.Net weight: 120 g (4.2 oz) in Kraft-alu packRated 5.00 out of 5USD 25.90 Quickview
- Tea, Black teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Fuller Bodies, Neutral EnergyUSD 13.10
Minhong Black Tea:Milder and sweeter than the gongfu black teas from its counterparts in Wuyi or most other parts of China, Eastern Fujian gongfu blacks have their distinct position in the spectrum of black teas of the world. Tea Hong Bailin Gongfu is a traditional quality Eastern Fujian black tea suitable throughout the day for enjoying plain for its own delightful character.Net weight: 80 g (2.8 oz) in Kraft-alu packUSD 13.10 Quickview
- Home, Tea, Green teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Floral Aromas, Milder Tastes, Cool EnergyUSD 20.90
Jasmine Seven Scentings Fuding Tips:Mastery of the technique of scenting and management of fresh jasmine flowers can greatly enhance the aroma profile of a final tea. It is not only how many times the leaves are scented but also about the tea to flower ratio, and the finesse of timing and other nuances in the scenting process. Honey Pearl Pekoe begins as a pure fine tippy first flush of loyal pedigree and then scented to perfection by our jasmine master. The most beautiful and purest of all jasmine green teas.
Net weight: 55 g (1.9 oz) in Kraft-alu pillowRated 5.00 out of 5USD 20.90 Quickview
- Tea, Black teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Neutral EnergyUSD 12.20
Shen Hulin Dabai:
Not all tea productions go to the open market. Some are reserved home for sharing with the family and neighbors. They don’t have to look good, because everyone is casual about daily look here in the village. Congou Rustic has a direct, pleasant character, and yet with quite a full body taste profile suitable for enjoying straight, hot, cold, or even chilled, as people in the villages have them throughout the day.
Net weight: 50 g (1.8 oz) in Kraft-alu packRated 5.00 out of 5USD 12.20 Quickview
- Tea, Oolongs, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Denser Aromas, Stronger Tastes, Warm EnergyUSD 9.20
Goddess of Mercy Anxi:
A new batch is being rested for fire and will be available soon. Please register as a customer to subscribe to the product newsletter for updates.
The toasted sweet wood aroma of Tieguanyin Deep Brown comes from baking of the tea in low fire over times. Fire changes not only the color and taste but also its health nature. Those people who may feel nausea after other teas, including green or black ones, greener Tieguanyin or other oolongs, will likely be better off using this one. Baking also makes this tea suitable for storing for maturity. A good digestive.
Net weight: 50 g (1.8 oz) in Kraft caddyUSD 9.20 Quickview
- Home, Tea, Oolongs, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Floral Aromas, Milder Tastes, Cold EnergyUSD 19.30
Xianghua First Flush:The intense and unique bouquety perfume of Tea Hong's Tieguanyin Floral comes from bioactive substances formed naturally upon proper processing of the young leaves from the Tieguanyin cultivar. Enjoy also its velvety texture and smooth taste upon stronger brewing, when you can steal a few minutes away from the hectics of the day to focus on preparing a nice little cup (or two) for drifting away. Only first flush from young bushes is used for this level of gastronomic excellence.Net weight: 120 g (4.2 oz) in Kraft-alu packRated 4.00 out of 5USD 19.30 Quickview
- Tea, Oolongs, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Floral Aromas, Milder Tastes, Cold EnergyUSD 14.90
Goddess of Mercy:The natural bouquet of an oolong comes as an integral part of the taste profile, such as that of our Tieguanyin Light. Not only is this coherent “oneness” a factor we tea purists cherish for purity’s sake, but is also perhaps a freshness we all need amongst the overdose of artificiality in modern life. Our Tieguanyin differs from others by being more faithful to the traditional style — less green but more fermented. This is reflected in its relatively more neutral TCM character, a silkier texture and a softer, rounder body.Net weight: 120g (4.2 oz) in Kraft-alu packRated 5.00 out of 5USD 14.90 Quickview
- Home, Tea, White teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Cool EnergyUSD 20.10
Genuine Baihao Yinzhen:The first ever modern white tea, Silver Needle that came about in late 18th century withstands time as still the highest quality in the category. Produced in the origin of Fuding with the original pedigree cultivar Fuding Daibai, Tea Hong’s Silver Needle Supreme is a high altitude first flush that distinguishes itself with a subtle yet the most joyful aroma and flavors amongst its peers. The finest and purest of this variety.Net weight: 40 g (1.4 oz) in Kraft-alu packUSD 20.10 Quickview
- Tea, White teas, Minnan/ Mindong, Fujian, Lighter Aromas, Milder Tastes, Neutral-Cool EnergyUSD 9.00 – USD 10.00
Browner Style Zhenghe Dabai:Those who prefer white tea as their daily drink but want a bit more stimulations in taste, White Peony from Zhenghe is a great choice. It is air withered for a longer duration from one of the two classic cultivars, Zhenghe Dabai. The resultant tea tastes slightly sharper and longer than white teas produced from the other classic, Fuding Dabai. White Peony Zhenghe is a fine tea that is most affordably priced.Net weight: 40 g (1.4 oz) in Kraft-alu packUSD 9.00 – USD 10.00 Quickview