Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Yao Ling Xiang: Stone Ladle
A superb collector’s item, made with the best craftsmanship, and zisha material. An amazing teapot of such high quality and it is up to par with Teahong’s level. It truly impresses the connoisseur, and I am very happy i acquired it. The zi-ni is so well refined, and the shape/body is very well rounded and proportionate. I’m so happy Teahong is offering such high quality teapots. These teapots are the real deal, and Teahong makes it astoundingly convenient to buy such teapots on an online platform, rather than flying to China for teapots this quality.Minh Pham
Black Leaf Special 2017
I received “Black Leaf Special” as a sample, I thought should be this one. Infused it using gongfu parameters and I got a cup of wonderful aromatic tea. It resembled the green Tieguanyin (maybe because they are both green oolongs), but richer complexity with more pronounced honeylike sweetness and fruity fragrance. It is rather light in the mouth but leaves an immediate tangy fresh aftertaste. And based on the feel in my stomach, it really has a rather cool TCM properties. A very wonderful tea especially for the complex aroma.Teddy
Himalayan Finest Flowery
With hands wrapped around a warming cup of Himalayan Finest Flowery, my thoughts turn to the approaching winter festivities. The tea’s distinctive aroma would mingle nicely with the scent of a balsam wreath hanging nearby. In addition to its woodsy notes, Himalayan Finest Flowery has a silky mouthfeel with hints of rosewater, kumquat and freshly grated nutmeg. Stomp the snow off your boots and come sit by the fire while I pour you some. Would you like a warm gingerbread man to go with it?Karen Ager
Danhu Old Bush Song Cultivar 2018