Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Cassia Extraordinaire 2016
Stunning & memorable (2011 version)
This is an outstanding tea that is unlike and better than any other Wuyi oolong I’ve tasted (with the possible exception of Tea Hong’s Sacred Lily). It infuses forever, and somehow manages to display lasting aromatic characters alongside power and intensity, but with no element dominant and no intrusive charcoal. Every mouthful is pleasurable. It’s worth every cent.Critical John
Longjing Spring Equinox 2019
Good to compare
I agree with u Manila Tran! It is very interesting to compare the two longjings! I also prepared it using a Yixing pot. Wonderful new understanding of an old tea!Amadeus388
Orchid Literati 2017
It’s all about subtlety
All in this marvelous tea is subtle: the clear infusion color, the elusive smell a combination of fine cream and fresh flowers, and the soft tangerine taste that emerges from the infusion when it becomes colder. Warning: there is a serious risk to become “teaholic” at first try.Patricio Hurtado
Iron Buddha Supreme 2018
One of my favorite yan cha right now
This tea is a very nice yan cha. It has a good presence of yan yun with a good smokey high fired wuyi fragrance with woodsy tones. The infusion taste is very refreshing as an initial taste, while giving you a sweet after taste that lingers in your mouth. It makes the back of my tongue water, and has nice hui gan. I really like it.Minh Pham