Not registered? No problem
Note about coupon
- If you are entitled to a coupon, it will show only when there are products in your cart.
- If the coupon has a minimum cart amount condition, then that has to be reached when the coupon is visible.
- The arrangement is to ensure that the function is more secured from hacking. Thank you for your understanding.
- When someone sent you a coupon it will show without the need for items in the cart.
- To see the coupon in the check out page, simply click on “Click here to enter your code”
Random product reviews
Snow Orchid 2018
I imagine if one picks a lovely, rare orchid out of the snow, this tea exactly mirrors that taste. Exotic florals finished by the sensation of a cool breeze circulating your olfactory system. Uplifting.Karen Ager
Tieguanyin Deep Brown 2010
A fine oolong
This was my first “browned” oolong. I purchased it in late 2012, when it was just a bit young for drinking, from what I’ve read. At first, I had some issues with the flavours being a slight bit harsh, but over the last few months it has certainly mellowed. This is, I believe, the effects of maturation, which it does well in basic packaging.
This tea infuses easily, especially in my rather lazy method of leaving the leaves in the gaiwan the whole time I drink from them and makes good tea when brewed in a pot at a 1g / 100ml ratio. It is also suitable for storage in a thermo for travel, so long as the ratio does not go beyond .6g / 100ml.
When taken straight, it has a bold, smokey flavour with undertones of honey. The honey flavour lingers the longest. When taken in the weaker ratio, the honey disappears and the smokey portion remains. Conjures alertness, I’ve found.
I have found this stimulates the digestive tract, probably due to caffeine content, after meals – most particularly cold meals like salads.
This is a good place to begin exploring browner style oolongs.
M.Michael Eversberg II
Sacred Lily 2018
Is this tea able to be matured
Is this tea able to be matured?Tony Pham
Eight Immortals Wudong 2018
This is the best baxian I have ever tried regardless of price. I have searched around HK and Chaozhou to say that!!!!Sofina Chan